Machine Operator - Cranberry Twp, PA
Branch ID: 2212
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 - $12.00
Staffmark is hiring a Machine Operator in Cranberry Township, PA for a company which provides preservation of digitzied and paper media for libraries, archives and museums. Willing to train an entry level candidate! Second and Third shift positions. If you are looking for a new job opportunity, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
Pay starts at $12/hour
- Manually lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Able to follow routine protocols in handling of archival and library collections during perservation process
- Will inspect and collate materials
- Enter inventory information, verify cycle counts, and log customer information
- Load, and unload, and prepare shipments
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be willing to work 12 hour shifts.
- Basic computer skills, task oriented and project focused
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive WEEKLY pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call us 412.264.7733
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkAlleghenyWest/
Grab Weekly Pay, Employee Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses!
Must be detail oriented, and possess a sense of urgency, have basic computer skills. Must be able to work well in a team environment, and the ability to multitask and prioritize work projects. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50#, and able to work with your hands by holding, grasping, and turning project materials.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Cranberry Twp, PA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/30/2018