HR Assistant - York, PA
Branch ID: 2511
Pay Rate/Salary: $17.00 - $17.00
The HR representative provides administrative support to the HR department and assists with payroll processing.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Conduct benefits enrollment for new employees.
- Complete I-9 for new hires and maintains I-9 records.
- Submit the online applicant investigation requests and assist with new employee background checks.
- Reconcile the benefits statements.
- Perform payroll/benefits-related reconciliations.
- Conduct audits of various payrolls, benefits or other HR programs and recommend any corrective action.
- Update HRIS database records and process paperwork for new hires, terminations and other status changes.
- Assist with the performance review process.
- Assist HR director with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Assist with the recruitment and interview process.
- Schedule staff meetings and conferences by reserving facilities at local hotels and/or restaurants.
- Create new employee personnel files and file papers and documents into appropriate employee files.
- Assist with or prepare correspondence.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- HR Expertise.
- Relationship Management.
- Critical Evaluation.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
This is a full-time position, Monday - Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Staffmark offers our employees a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(K) plan, short-term disability insurance and more. Contact Staffmark today to join our team of exceptional people!
Bachelor's degree in human resources or two years of HR administrative experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Admin - Clerical
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: York, PA
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 8/31/2018