Shipping/Receiving Coordinator - La Porte, TX
Branch ID: 3723
Pay Rate/Salary: $11.00 - $13.00
This position will perform daily activities associated with shipping and receiving products, supplies, inventory, and other materials moving in, out, and through facility along with contributing to achieve goals and objectives by following procedures, work instructions and ensuring accurate documentation. This position reports directly to the Shipping Lead.
- Always hold safety as top priority.
- Pull orders and ensure correct product is shipped to customers.
- Receive freight and ensure it is documented accurately.
- Maintain the warehouse, rotate stock, and organize pallets and scrap, using available space most efficiently.
- Assist in month-end inventory.
- Ensure accurate receipt of parcel deliveries
- Load and unload trucks as needed
- Perform daily housekeeping duties, including sweeping warehouse and loading area.
- Assist with packaging as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to lift 75 pounds.
- Grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulating using both hands.
- Bending, squatting and reaching.
- Work is performed in a manufacturing setting with daily exposure to temperature variations.
Apply today then call the Southeast Houston Staffmark team.
Ã¯Â¿Â½Work safely following all safety rules. Ã¯Â¿Â½High school diploma or GED required. Ã¯Â¿Â½Previous manufacturing experience preferred. Ã¯Â¿Â½Ability to operate a forklift. Ã¯Â¿Â½Reading and writing ability to complete necessary work. Ã¯Â¿Â½Computer skills for entering data into information systems and printing necessary labels. Ã¯Â¿Â½Strong, positive communication skills both internally and externally. Ã¯Â¿Â½Comply with all regulatory requirements. Ã¯Â¿Â½Able to work independently as well as in a team environment. Ã¯Â¿Â½Able to work full time including occasional weekends.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
La Porte, TX
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: La Porte, TX
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/26/2018