Inventory Control Specialist - Spring Hill, TN
Branch ID: 5574
Pay Rate/Salary: $14.00 - $14.00
Staffmark has an immediate opening for an Inventory Control Specialist.
Shift - Monday - Thursday, 4:00pm - 2:30am
The inventory control specialist maintains a high level of inventory accuracy and product integrity by monitoring and counting inventory levels and product movement, and researching and correcting discrepancies.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
· Count designated product daily;
· Research inventory discrepancies using JDEdwards;
· Identify root cause of discrepancies and correct adjustments;
· Track and report non-conforming product;
· Resolve inventory problems in a timely manner;
· Operate forklift and follow strict forklift safety guidelines;
· Follow GMP and SOPs for the department;
· Maintain Inventory Accuracy Metrics and associated reports for management;
· Perform any other related duties as assigned.
Ã¯Â¿Â½Minimum High School Education or equivalent; Ã¯Â¿Â½Previous inventory experience preferred; Ã¯Â¿Â½Ability to work efficiently and independently; Ã¯Â¿Â½General working knowledge of computer concepts and Microsoft Office; Ã¯Â¿Â½Working knowledge of an inventory control software; Ã¯Â¿Â½Strong organization, leadership, and communication skills; detail-oriented; Ã¯Â¿Â½Ability to receive and follow through on assigned tasks. Work Conditions Ã¯Â¿Â½Ability to view a computer screen and type for extended hours; Ã¯Â¿Â½Ability to stand for extended hours; Ã¯Â¿Â½Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.; Ã¯Â¿Â½Other physical requirements include frequent squatting, bending, and twisting; Ã¯Â¿Â½Ability to work around a variation of smells and aromas; Ã¯Â¿Â½Ability to wear any required PPE;
Spring Hill, TN
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Inventory Control Specialist
City, State or Zip Code: Spring Hill, TN
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/11/2018