Maintenance Mechanic - New Brunswick, NJ
Branch ID: 5034
Pay Rate/Salary: $25.00 - $35.00
Perform major mechanical repairs with minimal supervision to ensure proper performance of equipment on site. Coordinating with other mechanics on duty with repairs and ensuring all assigned work is completed on shift. Communicating daily activities to supervision as well as previous and on coming shift maintenance personnel.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on various machines; following diagrams, machine manuals, manufactures instructions.
- Troubleshooting malfunctions by locating sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation, listening for problems; and planning the repairs for issues that occur.
- Remove defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, hand and power tools; examining devices for repair and/or replacement.
- Maintain accurate records of time and materials required to perform repairs while servicing equipment by using the maintenance software (MP2)
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, straight edges, and other tools necessary.
Attends company scheduled meetings when applicable (i.e., safety meetings, production meetings, department meetings.).
Informs supervision of any problems or complications that may arise
Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required
PLEASE EMAIL RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org and include salary requirement and shift preference in your email.
5 years of experience in a WAREHOUSE / MANUFACTURING environment - need one person for each of the 3 shifts: Refrigeration Experience, Equipment Maintenance, Technical understanding, Basic Safety, Power tools, Flexibility
New Brunswick, NJ
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: New Brunswick, NJ
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 5/18/2018