Forklift Operator - Grove City, OH
Branch ID: 625
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 - $12.40
Calling all Forklift Operators! Staffmark is looking for exceptional team players to work in Grove City with one of our premier customers, R R Donnelley. We have temp to hire openings available for a Forklift Operators. 3:30pm-12:00am and 7am-3:30pm. Fun warehouse environment! If you are on first shift you are on the bus line!
Description of Job Duties
- Cleans, sweeps, and organizes assigned work area.
- Cooperates fully with team members in the performance of basic job responsibilities in a team environment and contributes willingly to the team.
- Effectively communicates with account leads, CSR's, shift coordinators and internal departmental contacts.
- Reads and understands internal job instructions and shipping requirements.
- Participation in the development and implementation of procedures and team meetings.
- Performs special projects and works across team boundaries as required.
In executing specific responsibilities, an employee may be expected to perform the following essential functions as well as other tasks as may be assigned.
- Effectively coordinating product flow throughout the facility.
- Consolidating product when possible, verifying revision date of material when adding to inventory.
- Removal and transportation of “obsolete” product from storage to the assigned disposition staging area as guided by an SOP or more specific instruction.
- Picking product for bulk orders and transporting to the Packing area, Kitting area, Machine Mail area, and Digital Print areas.
- Completes daily hoist check sheet, performing maintenance when required, and recharging equipment after shift.
- Monitors and performs periodic checks on rack system to ensure safety.
- Cleans, sweeps, and organizes Storage area.
- Familiar with RF scan guns and practical application
- Basic understanding of computer/business systems including WBS
- Thorough understanding of all applicable EH&S requirements/procedures/guidelines and holds self and team accountable to adhering to the guidelines.
Staffmark offers our employees a competitive salary and benefit package (including medical, dental, and vision insurance), a 401(k) plan, short-term disability insurance, and more. Pay increase after 90 days! Put Staffmark on your side today! Please apply on line at www.staffmark.com and call our Administrative Support Center at 844-255-9356.
Ability to read, write, do arithmetic Must have good eye-hand coordination Basic computer knowledge Have knowledge of shipping/receiving standards Physical abilities to meet the demands of the job Must have Electric, gas, and manual lift trucks experience including certification. Cherry Picker and Reach truck experience a must.
Grove City, OH
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Grove City, OH
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/10/2018