Medical Supply Sorter - Elwood, IL
Branch ID: 5740
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 - $18.00
Did you need a job yesterday?
Submit your application at https://www.mystaffmark.com/registration.asp – Call Kelli at 331-300-1317 when complete.
What does a Sorter(Medical Supplies) do?
- Receive product pulls and palletize products and unloads shipments from trucks.
- Hands-on work. You can expect to palletize surgical gloves and medical mask boxes weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Be on the move. You should be willing and able to operate hand trucks equipment.
How do you earn up to $18/hr?
- You and another associate will unload the trailer together.
- You will be given a time to unload the trailer. Your goal is to beat the time given.
- Be on the move. Keep your efficiency above 100% for the week and earn up to $18/hr
1st shift: 7:00am to 3:30pm
Things you should know about working with Staffmark:
Half hour paid break.
Medical, dental, vision, short term disability
Awesome referral bonus
Training is provided so you have an understanding and ensure our teams are set up for success so that you can earn top pay for your performance!!
You will be expected to have an understanding of all aspects of your role and to follow specific safety, quality and production standards in order to meet the customer demand.
Ã¯Â¿Â½ Reflective vest, Safety Glasses(Provided) Ã¯Â¿Â½ Steel Toe shoe or Steel toe boots (Required) Ã¯Â¿Â½ Quality and productivity are critical. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Working inside of a trailer on the dock.
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
Medical Supply Sorter
City, State or Zip Code: Elwood, IL
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 8/08/2018