Forklift Operator - Mechanicsburg, PA
Branch ID: 5853
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $15.50
Staffmark is hiring for an immediate 2nd shift Forklift Operator in the Mechanicsburg, Pa area. If you are looking for a new Forklift Position, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
Hours are 2:30pm-11:00pm Monday-Friday
Pay starts at $15.50/hour and this position is temp to hire
- Operate Sit-down (forklift) to push, pull, lift, stack or move product, equipment, and materials
- Use an RF gun with a high level of accuracy
- Load and unload trailers as required
- Work in a warehouse environment (hot and cold) with the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and sit or stand for long periods of time
- Perform inbound receiving process
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of warehouse experience
- Trained and certified in the safe operation of powered industrial lift trucks
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position, including: lifting objects of various shapes, sizes, and weights; bending, stooping, squatting, twisting, pushing, and pulling, standing, sitting, or walking for long periods of time; able to use hands and fingers to handle or feel tools or equipment
- Ability to tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, with possible overtime when needed
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us 717-730-5254
- Email: email@example.com
Weekly Pay, Employee Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses!
Sit down forklift experience Repetitive lifting of product in excess of 50 lbs Heavy usage of RF units Experience in high volume warehouse production Must have reliable transportation
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Mechanicsburg, PA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/09/2018