IT Help Desk Technician - New York, NY
Branch ID: 5100
6 month consulting assignment
Duties & Responsibilities
• Acts as the initial contact for the IT department for users requesting technical assistance. Ensures all support calls are answered, logged, triaged and assigned to the appropriate resources where necessary.
• Administers all software, hardware, and equipment by processing orders, receiving shipments, managing license compliance and tracking user assignments.
• Install new computer equipment & peripherals and troubleshoot, including installing software, updates, performing virus, spyware, and adware scans.
• Order and configure cellphones and mobile devices.
• Program and support VoIP phones and speakerphones.
• Troubleshoot printer, copier, and scanner problems, including ordering and replacing parts.
• Assist with the installation and upgrading of network equipment and applications.
• Performs any other related projects and duties as assigned.
• 2-3 years minimum related work experience.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Active Directory, Windows 10.
• Strong problem resolution and time management skills and ability to prioritize workload and act with increased independence in solving problems.
• Need to be able to communicate technical information to non-technical users in a professional and courteous manner with all levels of staff.
• Knowledge of hardware, software and networking.
• Knowledge of Office 365 products mandatory
• Knowledge of iPhone setup needed.
2-3 years minimum related work experience
New York, NY
Apply for this Position
IT Help Desk Technician
City, State or Zip Code: New York, NY
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 9/13/2018