Account Manager - Birmingham, AL
Branch ID: 2207
Pay Rate/Salary: $0.00 - $0.00
Staffmark is in search of an Internal Account Manager
Interacts with customers to evaluate and assess the customers' staffing needs. Evaluates and defines the job requirements and other pertinent details required to effectively identify and select the appropriate candidate for each position. May conduct an onsite analysis in order to better understand job requirements and forecast customers' staffing needs.
2. Evaluates and interviews applicants, decides on appropriate assessments and evaluates assessment results and references. Analyzes all pertinent information to evaluate and decide which applicants should be extended a Conditional Job Offer. Extends Conditional Job Offer to qualified applicants and establishes appropriate pay rates based on individual applicant's skills, abilities and experience.
3. Evaluates temporary employees and determines the employee who would best meet the needs of Staffmark's customers, while at the same time evaluating the needs and skills of the temporary employee. Analyzes business trends and relevant economic indicators for hiring and compensation information to utilize in the selection of candidates. Responsible for formulating and presenting the orientation that will ensure the employee is able to meet the specific needs of each position and for each customer as well as evaluating and answering questions that arise during the orientation process.
4. Serves as intermediary between employees and customers. Evaluates attendance and performance of temporary employees. Uses discretion and judgment to counsel and discipline employees related to performance issues. Investigates, resolves and documents the resolution as appropriate to the satisfaction of the employee and customer. Determines best methods to ensure the human resources needs of the customer and the employee are met.
5. Investigates and evaluates workers compensation matters to resolve and/or make recommendations as to the resolution of the matter. Acts as the company representative in workers compensation matters to resolve and/or make recommendations as to the resolution of the matter. Acts as the company representative in unemployment matters to resolve and/or make recommendations as to the resolution of the matter. Investigates discrimination complaints to resolve and/or make recommendations as to the resolutions of the matter.
6. Evaluates and determines best methods to reinforce and maintain good customer relations. Investigates and resolves client/employee problems and issues, and informs appropriate personnel of problems and opportunities.
7. Evaluates and determines best methods to develop new business for the Company including researching additional services for current customers and developing relationships with current customers understanding staffing needs and trends. Researches potential customers and makes recommendations regarding business development. Maintains contact with former customers. Evaluates and determines which community activities to participate in to promote and build business contacts. Evaluates competitor's advertisements as to potential opportunities for new business.
8. Contributes to the Company's candidate database by evaluating and implementing the best methods for recruiting potential candidates. Researches, evaluates and makes recommendations as to job fairs and recruitment events as a means to gain positive return on investment. Prepares print and online advertising for recruiting temporary employees and evaluates advertising effectiveness.
9. May be responsible for the above duties at an on-site customer location to support On-site Manager.
10. Maintains all appropriate paperwork and documentation. Enters pertinent information into computer system. Communicates candidates' qualifications to customers.
11. Must be available after hours and on weekends to address and resolve the needs of temporary employees and customers.
12. Adheres to all Company compliance processes and procedures.
13. Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
1. Understand and support the Vision and Values of Staffmark. 2. A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or institution. 3. 2-3 years of customer service/human resources experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. 4. Knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Office products. 5. Excellent communication, both written and verbal, and customer service skills.
Admin - Clerical
Not Specified Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Birmingham, AL
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 7/31/2018