Material Handler - Grapevine, TX
Branch ID: 5063
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 - $13.00
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
- Receives credit-return material and supplies from production by verifying materials and supplies code and lot number and quantity; placing materials in stock.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
- Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections; making operator repairs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Skills/Qualifications: Organization, Scheduling, Analyzing Information , Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Lifting, Data Entry Skills
Please go online to www.staffmark.com to complete your online application, once you are done, please call (833)818-0910 to receive the onboarding packet and to get scheduled for an interview with Deanna.
Steel Toe Shoes or Boots Valid Drivers License Sit Down and Reach Truck Forklift Experience
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Grapevine, TX
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 7/31/2018