Supervisor - Little Rock, AR
Branch ID: 5079
Pay Rate/Salary: $15.00 - $18.00
We are looking for a responsible Supervisor to oversee the workflow at our customer site. The role is a complex one. He/She will not just be someone who supervises the work of others. A supervisor is also responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees. He/She will be well-versed in processes under the role's responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively so as to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company's plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Receive complaints and resolve problems
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Prepare and submit performance reports
- Decide on reward and promotion based on performance
- Train new employees
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises
Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role Ã¢â¬Â¢Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field Ã¢â¬Â¢Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions Ã¢â¬Â¢Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Ã¢â¬Â¢Outstanding organizational and leadership skills Ã¢â¬Â¢Good knowledge of MS Office Ã¢â¬Â¢Diploma/Certificate in first line management or relevant field Ã¢â¬Â¢High school diploma; BS/BA in management or relevant discipline will be considered an advantage
Little Rock, AR
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Little Rock, AR
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 6/07/2018