Custodian/Janitor - Reno, NV
Branch ID: 5123
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $13.00
Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
Must have the ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Job requires extended periods of walking and/or standing
Ã¢â¬Â¢Proven working experience as a janitor/custodian Ã¢â¬Â¢Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery Ã¢â¬Â¢Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies Ã¢â¬Â¢Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets Ã¢â¬Â¢Integrity and ability to work independently
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Reno, NV
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/15/2018