Warehouse Lead - Elwood, IL
Branch ID: 5616
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $15.00
Top reasons to work with Staffmark:
•Longevity and security – with over 38 years in the business and a national network of over 300 offices, we offer unlimited opportunities with tremendous growth potential.
•We promote from within
•A commitment to diversity
•A reputation for excellence
We are looking for:
A lead to manage the logistics that supports all loading and unloading of trucks at our customer Elwood warehouse facility. This person is in charge of guiding and ensuring overall warehouse organization as well as consistent verifying of product being received and shipped.
* Oversee and load/unload trucks for stages.
* Following all procedures to mitigate any problem product.
* Train new hires on all procedures, and warehouse organization.
* Oversee and assist with printing labels and verifying freight to be loaded/unloaded.
* Update and monitor the computer system as needed.
* Direct all warehouse work as needed.
* Assist supervisor with training.
* Report any inventory, client property damage, accidents or incidents to supervisor/customer.
Minimum high school plus some higher education, training or experience in the business preferred.
Previous warehouse experience (1year).
Leadership experience preferred.
Able to lift large, heavy objects. Knowledge of logistics, health/safety standards.
Health & Dental Insurance
The pay depends on the level of the experience that you will bring into our company. We increase pay and reward growth and dedication.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Warehouse - 1 year
Leadership Skills Timeliness and Perfect Attendance Positive Attitude Ability to lift 50lbs
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Elwood, IL
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 9/13/2018