Content Administrator - Data Entry - Stockton, CA
Branch ID: 3277
Seeking a self-motivated, articulate person to join our team as a Content Specialist/Content Support associate. This is a long-term, ongoing position that has the possibility to be converted to a career role.
This role is unique to this company, but the ideal candidate will have strong communication/editing/formatting skills, and the ability to pick up terminology quickly. A background with medical terminology and/or codes is a plus, but not required.
The Content Specialist (Content Support) will be responsible for maintaining the back-end content for the Natural Medicines product. This person will have excellent attention to detail and is highly organized. The Content Specialist (Content Support) will proof and post monographs, drugs for the drug database, medical conditions for the conditions database, references, and will work on special research projects as requested by the NM Content Manager. The Content Specialist (Content Support) may also work on entering and/or proofreading data for the Commercial Products database in Natural Medicines.
Medical, pharmacy, or healthcare background preferred, but not required. HTML knowledge a plus!
- Proofread reference citations, monograph updates and new topics prior to posting.
- Post monographs in the content management system accurately while adhering to detailed formatting rules for each section. HTML knowledge is helpful.
- Add new drugs to Drug database (in conjunction with NM Content Manager).
- Add new medical conditions to Conditions database (in conjunction with NM Content Manager).
- Coordinate with Editors regarding clinical questions.
- Coordinate with Commercial Products team for Clinically Studied Brands project.
- Serve as a backup for conducting article retrieval for the editorial team.
Associate's Degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Excellent attention to detail. Accuracy is paramount for this position.
Strong computer and internet skills.
Proficient in data entry systems, and Microsoft Word and Excel.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Strong problem solving & decision making skills.
Ability to type at least 50 wpm.
Self-motivated person with the ability to work independently and get things done.
Must be able to multi-task-and take on additional projects as time allows.
Passion for ensuring high quality content is in the product.
This role is unique to this company, but the ideal candidate will have strong communication/editing/formatting skills, and a background with medical terminology and/or codes.
Admin - Clerical
Not Specified Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
Content Administrator - Data Entry
City, State or Zip Code: Stockton, CA
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 6/08/2018