Coordinator - Memphis, TN
Branch ID: 5780
Pay Rate/Salary: $18.00 - $18.50
- Review order form and/or booking package for completeness and accuracy of required information for manufacturing.
- Review and make necessary changes to quotation pricing based on customer changes to ensure accuracy and completeness of data for Contract Engineering for Express and Parts orders
- Prepare accurate, timely release orders to suppliers to assure the precise equipment is delivered in accordance with the contract schedule
- Enter data and maintain job information on the mainframe
- Correspond with branch staff to ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- Identify and resolve problems during the change management process
- Maintain control system to distribute drawings to the proper department
- Process jobs within 48 hours to ensure timely ship date
- Maintain related forms and files
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned
Requirements: Strong customer service abilities; effective verbal and written communication skills;proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook);the ability to work with mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages and ratios; must be organized to manage multiple projects. One or more years of related work experience, preferably in a construction-related field is preferred. However, will consider recent college graduates with leadership history. Project coordination in a construction and/or architectural experience is preferred. The ability to read, interpret and comprehend and organize technical drawings, specifications and procedure manuals is preferred. Must have problem-solving skills. Must be able to interpret, translate, & communicate.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Memphis, TN
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 7/24/2018