Production Assembler - Woodridge, IL
Branch ID: 3252
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $12.00
Looking for a GREAT NEW JOB that is TEMP TO HIRE?
Look no further! Join Staffmark's newest manufacturing assembly team in Woodridge, IL!
Staffmark has a new partner that we are proud to work with because they have an outstanding reputation and great employee- centric culture where you will feel like an important part of the team who makes a difference!
This is a TEMP- to-HIRE job, meaning that you will begin through Staffmark, but have the opportunity to convert after just 720 hours on assignment providing you meet peformance requirements. Don't worry, you will receive training to be successful, and all you have to do it put forth the effort to learn and maintain excellent attendance!
- Performs assembly work that meets defined production standards, schedules and quality requirements
- Meet production and quality standards on a consistent basis
- Perform product identification, quantity and lot control accuracy for all components and products during and/or after operations
- Follow quality management standards and work instructions
- Inspect work during the process, recording accuracy, summarizing rejection and re-work which may include data entry into quality database
- Commit to having excellent attendance - being at work and on-time each day
- Maintain cleanliness in all manufacturing and production areas
- Follow safety guidelines and PPE standard requirements
- Work closely with team to achieve goals
Tasks will include working with circuit boards to assemble and affix various components and elements to boards with care and precision.
- 3rd shift 10:00pm – 6:30am
- Pay is $12.00 per hour.
We make it easy to work with us! You can get started applying on line at www.mystaffmark.com . Please choose Bolingbrook as your location, or you can talk to someone live at our toll free number (844) 255-9356. Mention code 3252 and email email@example.com Hillary.firstname.lastname@example.org Sandro.email@example.com
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.
Ability to work 8-10 hours per and occasional Saturdays. Capability to stand / for the entire shift. A strong work ethic and the ability to be at work each scheduled shift. Attention to detail and repetitive motion is required. Must be able to read, write and speak English. Manufacturing background a plus, particularly if machine operation capacity.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Woodridge, IL
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 5/15/2018