Maintenance Supervisor - Baltimore, MD
Branch ID: 2517
Pay Rate/Salary: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00
- Well established organization and one of the leading food production facilities in their industry!
- Committed to quality and innovation- thus providing the highest quality and healthiest options possible
- Strong team culture with a company focus on safety
- Competitive compensation package
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vacation, and 401k
Your Role as the Maintenance Supervisor
The Maintenance Supervisor coordinates and manages the daily maintenance of the production facility, machinery, equipment, and grounds. As the Maintenance Supervisor in this fast paced production environment, you will ensure the safe working conditions of all company assets. You will lead the maintenance team by training employees, monitoring their performance, and mentoring their development. In this role, you will manage the preventative maintenance processes and work closely with the Plant Engineer on projects to promote cost savings and process improvements.
- Expertise in facility and machine maintenance with a minimum of three years' experience in the food industry.
- Exposure to systems such as electrical, wastewater, refrigeration, and HVAC
- Strong mechanical aptitude- able to understand technical information relating to production or manufacturing environments
- Strong communication skills, high level of integrity and work ethic, and excellent organizational skills
- Previous experience in a supervisory role
- Understanding of processes and regulations relating to HACCP, USDA, OSHA, EPA, and GMP
For more information and immediate consideration, email your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Facility and machine maintenance experience. Three years experience in food industry. Strong mechanical aptitude. Previous supervisory experience.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Baltimore, MD
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 6/14/2018