Machine Operator - Cincinnati, OH
Branch ID: 104
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 - $12.60
Thank you for your interest!
Please read entire post and make sure you are comfortable with the location and shift times before applying. All positons are temp to hire after completing 90 days.
We are looking for all skill levels from basic to advanced. Open shift times are 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
The location is in the Fairfield area
- Calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors
- Enter commands to retrive, input, edit computerized machine control perameters.
- Assemble, measure and load tooling for alloperations
- Start and observe machine operation to detect any malfunctions
- Use micrometers, clpers, depth gauges and other percision measuring devices
- Confers with production operators and programmers
- Assemble and preset tooling for next duation cycle
Essential Knowledge and Skill Set:
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
- Six months to 4 years of related experience or training and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and blueprints
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
1st shift- 6:30AM- 2:45PM
2nd Shift: 2:30PM- 10:45PM
3rd Shift: 10:30PM- 6:45AM
You must apply online at www.mystaffmark.com, then come into our office at 10164 Princeton Glendale Rd and please bring a copy of your resume. You can ask any account manager for more information.
We look forward to seeing you!
-MUST have steel toed boots -Must meet background requirements -Must be available to work overtime
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Cincinnati, OH
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/08/2018