Production Supervisor - Little Rock, AR
Branch ID: 5073
Pay Rate/Salary: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00
Duties & Responsibilities (Major):
- Ensures effective Associate relations through coaching, development and discipline when necessary. Resolves Associate issues through active problem-solving.
- Manages shift KPI's, including visual controls and provides regular progress reports to peers and Production Manager.
- Balances quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in each area. Implements a continuous improvement mind-set.
- Insure that policies and procedures are followed; including quality, process controls, operating procedures and GMP's. Access and provide training as needed.
- Independently exercise sound judgment in situations requiring immediate decisions in an ever-changing priorities environment.
- Maintain required records, generate reports and give performance evaluations. Make hiring and discharge recommendations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience (Minimum Required): 1. Three (3) years successful supervisory experience in a modern food manufacturing facility. 2. Associate degree strongly preferred. Combination of experience and education can substitute.
Little Rock, AR
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Little Rock, AR
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 5/25/2018