Narrow Web Press Assistant - Mason, OH
Branch ID: 109
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $16.25
This position is 7p to 7a. You will work 2 days, off 2 days, work 3 days, off 3 days.
To assist the Narrow Web Press Operators achieve the KPI goals set forth by the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Help the Press Operator with running the press by hanging rolls, cover breaks, and make sure all materials and tooling for changeover are staged.
2. Watch the press (monitor ink levels and registration) as Operator does QA checks.
3. Assist with the cleanup and setup of the press.
4. Assist in keeping the press running as directed by press operators and in accordance with training.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Help Press Operators keep press area clean and organized.
2. Train additional people to be their backup if needed.
3. Insure the proper supplies are at the machine.
4. Need to be trained to run the press and finisher to be a backup as needed.
5. Ensure that Food Safety Policies and practices are followed and understood.
Job Reference BR0109MCC
QUALIFICATIONS 1. High school or technical school education, or equivalent, with mathematics emphasis. 2. Requires knowledge and use of ruler. 3. Job requires problem-solving skills. 4. Job involves exposure to chemicals and fumes. 5. Basic data entry and computer knowledge. 6. Must be able to lift over 75 pounds.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Narrow Web Press Assistant
City, State or Zip Code: Mason, OH
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 5/02/2018