Business Analyst - San Ramon, CA
Branch ID: 3277
Seeking an experienced IT Business Analyst for client's Forensics and Insider Risk Services Team
The successful candidate will assist the workstream lead managing work and deliverables, gathering information and documenting business processes for key stakeholders, and helping develop informative reports to support awareness and prevention. The position requires a self-starter with solid business analyst abilities and excellent documentation skills. The candidate should have the ability to work from a high to low level of detail and have a strong mix of analytical, technical, and communication skills. Insider threat or cybersecurity related technology experience and a working knowledge of data privacy and information protection is highly desired. This position is part of a team focused on ensuring the security and integrity of Chevron's proprietary information.
• Gather business requirements, identify and define business opportunities and lead the development and implementation of IT solutions that meet business needs.
• Utilize and follow Chevron's project methodology (CPDEP).
• Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
• Facilitate team and client meetings effectively, hold regular status meetings with project team.
• Maintain frequent and clear communications with team members, customers, and partners.
• Deliver documentation to support internal FIRST priorities and projects including capture, respond, and mitigate events.
• Create and maintain standard processes, protocols, and compliance activities.
• Support workstream lead, ensure team is working on schedule, and communicate the status of the workstream.
• Experience creating various project work products including process documents, drawings, PowerPoint (PPT) slides, templates, and Project Manager deliverables.
• Strong business analyst, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Experience with project management practices (e.g. PPM or CPDEP methodology).
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities to influence and motivate others.
• Comfortable facilitating meetings and presenting to groups.
• Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, Excel, PPT, Project, Visio etc.
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time.
• General understanding and knowledge of IT infrastructure and/or software application development
• College degree in Management Information Systems, Information Security or equivalent work experience.
• Chevron experience desired
• The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience supporting a large corporate or government enterprise **Extended background check will need to be completed upon offer extension and acceptance
8-10 years experience as a Business Analyst supporting a corporate enterprise Must have at least 5 yearsÃ¢â¬â¢ experience with Forensics, MS Office 365 productivity tools Strong business analyst skills. Ã¢â¬Â¢Hands- on experience with forensics tools S&CC or Encase a plus Data collection from Facebook Workplace, RMS encryption background a plus Proven practice of PPM or CPDEP methodology. Demonstrated leadership capabilities to influence others without direct supervision. Comfortable facilitating meetings and presenting to groups. Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, Excel, Project, Visio etc. Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills. Proficient at developing PowerPoint presentations. Strong ability to work independently and manage oneÃ¢â¬â¢s time. General understanding and knowledge of IT infrastructure and software application development Hands-on experience with forensics tools S&CC or Encase a plus Data collection from Facebook Workplace, RMS encryption background a plus Education/Experience Requirements: College degree in Management Information Systems, Information Security or equivalent work experience required Enterprise/Corporate environment experience required Ã¢â¬Â¢Local candidates to San Francisco Area
San Ramon, CA
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: San Ramon, CA
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 5/14/2018