Quality Technician - New Britain, CT
Branch ID: 5033
Pay Rate/Salary: $18.00 - $24.00
Staffmark is in search of a Quality Technician to support a manufacturing facility by resolving product quality issues, provide dimensional layout services and support plant objectives through continuous improvement projects.
1st Shift - Temp to Hire
Responsibilities Will Consist Of:
· Performing dimensional, mechanical and simple electrical inspections.
· First article inspection for purchased, in-process and finished parts.
CMM layout and programming.
· Working with plant teams on quality and productivity improvements.
· Working with manufacturing engineers to resolve assembly and test issues.
· Maintaining supplier nonconformance system, including coordinating supplier corrective action response and follow up.
· Responsible for maintaining current calibration status on test and measuring equipment.
· Assists in internal and product audits, training and other tasks as required.
Education & Experience:
· Minimum 3 years' experience in assembly or machine shop inspection.
· Skilled with CMM and Comparator layout.
· Skilled at reading and interpreting blueprints, including GD&T.
· Experienced with application of continuous improvement tools, like SPC, FMEA, etc. Six Sigma project experience preferred.
· Experience in working on process, product or quality improvement teams.
· Knowledge of ISO9000 system, auditing experience preferred.
· Certified Mechanical Inspector certification from ASQ preferred.
· Ability and willingness to learn.
· Associate or bachelor's degree preferred
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to Sara Stevenson-Cruz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ÃÂ· Minimum 3 years experience in assembly or machine shop inspection.
New Britain, CT
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: New Britain, CT
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 6/08/2018