CNC Machinist - Warsaw, IN
Branch ID: 5153
Pay Rate/Salary: $20.00 - $20.25
Maintains equipment by repairing, rebuilding, and fabricating parts.
* Plans work assignment by investigating machine failures; studying drawings, blueprints, and manuals.
* Sets-up equipment by setting adjustments to match specifications.
* Proficient in blueprint reading/drafting standards.
* Fabricates parts by operating equipment; using hand tools.
* Verifies parts by using precision measuring instruments.
* Documents equipment changes by completing records.
* Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures.
* Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
High School Diploma or GED
An apprenticeship or technical education preferred.
Experience must be at least a full year.
Proficient in set ups, operation, and care of tools
Effective blue print reading
Effective oral and written communication skills
Conversion Hire Benefits:
- Life Insurance
- 401 K
- 10 paid holidays
- Double time for working Sundays!
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
High School Diploma or GED Reliable transportation technical or apprenticeship preferred Experience must be at least a full year Ability to use lathes and or mill Ability to read blue prints Ability to use hand tools Team Player attitude
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Warsaw, IN
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 5/15/2018