Logistic Supervisor - San Leandro, CA
Branch ID: 5790
Pay Rate/Salary: $18.00 - $20.00
Staffmark is currently seeking a Part-Time Operations Supervisor for a mail sorting facility in San Leandro. The PT Operations Supervisor will be responsible for supervising operations related to mail receiving, processing, sorting and shipping operations, as well as coordinating with facility administrative activities.
The Part-Time Operations Supervisor responsibilities may include, but are no limited to the following:
• Supervise the activities of staff in mail receiving, processing, sorting and shipping operations in a timely, cost effective manner, consistent with established operations procedures.
• Meet or exceed productivity goals established for mail operations functions.
• Ensure accuracy of direct mail processing and preparation operations in accordance with ops requirements, customer requests, and established procedures.
• Train assigned on-site staff and follow-up to ensure work is accurate and complete.
• Maintain confidentiality of all internal systems, procedures, and customer data and personnel information.
• Establish and maintain positive relationships as needed with customer operational staff and vendors.
• Plan and recommend appropriate staff levels consistent with workload demands.
• Assure that operational supplies are on-hand and available at all times.
• Maintain a clean and orderly environment in all operations areas of the Regional Processing Facility.
Education and Experience: Ã¢â¬Â¢ 1+ year of management/supervisory experience in a production/processing environment required. The successful candidate will have prior experience in both operations and customer service. Candidate must have a High School diploma or equivalent degree. Required Skills: Ã¢â¬Â¢ Candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills Ã¢â¬Â¢ Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment Ã¢â¬Â¢ Must be detailed oriented and have strong customer service skills Ã¢â¬Â¢ Must have the ability to make quick decisions within tight timelines Ã¢â¬Â¢ Must be able to be provide supervision, training, and/or development of facility operations employees and contract staff Ã¢â¬Â¢ Must be able to solve problems involving multiple functional areas of mail operations and logistics Ã¢â¬Â¢Must be flexible with hours working between 27.5-40 hours a week depending on needs
San Leandro, CA
Supply Chain - Logistics
Direct Hire Position
Supply Chain - Logistics
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: San Leandro, CA
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 5/08/2018