Porter - Franklin, TN
Branch ID: 5012
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $13.00
The lot porter is responsible for moving service customer vehicles to ensure smooth and efficient traffic flow through the facility and increase customer convenience and maintaining an orderly service parking area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greets all customers entering the service area with a friendly, upbeat professional attitude, answers their questions, and directs them to the appropriate person or location
• Determines if customers coming into service have an appointment. Records customer's name, VIN, tag number, mileage, and existing vehicle damage (walk around)
• Controls service traffic flow, parking and assist with loaner vehicles as needed. Parks vehicles after they have been written up
• Drive safely and reports any lot damage immediately. Zero lot damage is the goal and the expectation
• Retrieve customer vehicles at cashier for pick-up; wait at vehicle for customer, thank customers for their business
• Install disposable seat covers, steering wheel covers, floor mats and I.D. tags in all the vehicles taken in for service
• Deliver the keys and repair order hard copies to the appropriate Service Advisor immediately after parking a vehicle in the service parking lot
• Maintains a clean and safe service drive area, free of trash, water, leaves and dirt.
• Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
• Makes key tags for vehicles
• Maintains a professional appearance
• Performs other duties as assigned
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Franklin, TN
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 5/01/2018