EMS HR Generalist - Cincinnati, OH
Branch ID: 9981
Pay Rate/Salary: $16.83 - $24.04
Work with the HR Business Partners to ensure timely and accurate HR support to EMS clients. Provide assigned Human Resources Management services for a variety of clients. Provide project management and activity specific coordination as assigned by the EMS HR Manager. Provide accurate and compliant employment advice, assistance, and documentation. Assist the EMS Benefits team with administering company benefit plans. Work with HR Assistant to provide the necessary documentation and information for clients. Primary focus: Timely communication, client service and retention, compliance and leadership.
Duties and Essential Job Functions
1. Provide client service and HR support to HR Business Partners and their assigned PEO clients and work site employees
2. Conduct onsite new hire processing and benefit enrollment as requested by EMS HR Manager
3. Assist HR Business Partner with new client and employee conversion meetings.
4. Conduct training and demonstrate HRIS technology for clients and employees.
5. Assist HR Business Partner in promotional activities related to EMS strategic initiatives, new partnerships or new client offers.
6. Maintain onsite presence for specific client assignments
7. Assist in any employee relation issues such as employee complaints, harassment/discrimination complaints as assigned
8. Assist with various human resource plans and procedures for all PEO clients; development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures including development of client handbooks
9. Provide research, education, preventative training and consultation on employee related matters to minimize potential litigation
10. Partner with HR Business Partner to communicate various Human Resource procedures, laws, standards and government regulations with clients
11. Conduct job analysis and prepare job descriptions
12. Develop Human Resource forms, documents and communications for clients
13. Develop performance management process for clients
14. Maintain and track client FMLA information from HR Business Partners. Provide client and employee notification (qualified and non-qualified), tracks leave periods and benefit payments, collect certifications, create and send responses to inquires, and maintain required documentation within the employee's confidential file.
15. Assist clients with sourcing and recommend professional interviewing techniques as requested
16. Provide recruitment activities for client as requested
17. Assist HR Business Partner with implementing or maintaining client process or procedures, such as Random Drug Test programs, Personal Time Off or Vacation policies, and FMLA tracking, and other HR-related procedures.
18. Participate in exit interviews, analyze data, and make recommendations for corrective action and continuous improvement as requested
19. Assist other EMS departments in gathering required information from the client
20. Provide information to clients or other requesters on a variety of Human Resources issues
21. Assist the EMS Benefits team with administration of the client benefit programs by conducting yearly Open Enrollment meetings, explaining benefit details to employees, and review forms for completeness and accuracy
22. Conduct employee benefit meetings to explain the benefit offerings in detail. Review returned forms for completeness and accuracy
23. Perform periodic audits of client records, files and documents. Research discrepancies and take corrective action
24. Research and promote all Company compliance processes and procedures
25. Provide project management for EMS strategic initiatives and projects as assigned
26. Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
1. Understand and support the Vision and Values of Staffmark.
2. Bachelor's degree in human resource management with limited experience in Human Resource Management or equivalent experience
3. Knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Office products. Must have working knowledge of computer software (HRIS) systems
4. High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
5. Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials
6. Excellent telephone and oral communication skills
7. Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions: 1. The ability to work full-time with periodic evening and weekend work. 2. The ability to frequently use a computer, telephone, and copier/scanner/fax machine. 3. The ability to spend a majority of each work day working at company locations. 4. Must have a valid driverÃ¢â¬â¢s license, good driving record and able to travel to client and partner locations.
Apply for this Position
EMS HR Generalist
City, State or Zip Code: Cincinnati, OH
Position Type: Professional Position
Date Posted: 5/03/2018