Quality Technician - Lima, OH
Branch ID: 5149
Pay Rate/Salary: $16.00 - $17.00
Staffmark is recruiting for a direct hire position for a company located in Lima. The company is a world leader in the development and production of plastic packaging solutions.
This is a night shift position. To be qualified for the Quality Technician position, candidates should have previous experience in quality including the use of calipers, scales, digital height gauge & compression lab testing equipment. Previous experience in the plastic injection molding industry is preferred, but not required.
This is a direct hire position paying between $16.00/hr - $17.00/hr.
The Quality Technician will be responsible for:
- Measurements and testing - record and report dimensional, functional and visual attributes per specs
- Documentation of controls and reports for all nonconformance product & all supplier quality related issues per procedures
- Quality System Support - assist in audit preparation and conduct internal audits
- Train and monitor all personnel performing quality testing
- Provide a signed acceptable color sample for production during each start up
- 92 hrs of paid time off available immediately
- 9 paid holidays
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% & vested immediately at 100%
- United Health Care HDHP & HSA
- Bi-weekly pay
- Clean environment
- Employee Incentive programs
Qualified candidates should send resume to email@example.com for consideration. Work with one of the world leaders in the industry!
*Previous experience with physical lab testing equipment, calipers, scales, digital height gauge and compression force testing equipment. *Ability to operate a computer *Ability to make decisions with little supervision *Previous experience in quality focused on the plastics industry
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Lima, OH
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 5/04/2018