Systems Engineer - Cincinnati, OH
Staffmark is a professional staffing and recruiting firm that helps talented people find meaningful work and companies build productive workforces. We couldn't do what we do without our fantastic internal team. And we're growing! We are actively looking for a Systems Engineer at our Corporate office and we hope that person is you!
As a member of our team, you'll enjoy:
Opportunity. We are proud to be a member of Recruit Global Staffing, the fourth largest staffing firm in the world. This provides a number of professional development and career advancement opportunities.
Award-winning teamwork. We have the best people in the business and have received countless awards, including the 2018 Best of Staffing Client Diamond Award.
Training and support. We'll provide the tools you need to be successful.
An engaging culture. Do you do your best work when you're challenged, inspired, and having fun? Us too!
Excellent benefits. To keep your life healthy and balanced, we offer competitive pay, great benefits, and recognition for a job well done.
As a Systems Engineer your duties will include the following;
Responsible for implementing, tuning and supporting the core server infrastructure. Includes domain controllers, file servers, print servers, email, database servers, ERP systems, and VDI infrastructure. Responsible for the implementation, tuning and support of other core hardware devices such as enterprise server blade enclosures, application load balancers, SAN support and administration, data backup architecture and digital tape libraries for offsite data archival
1. Formulates, develops, and recommends integrated core server architectures for the company information systems
2. Recommends standards for core systems infrastructure, to include standards for hardware, OS, configuration, performance turning and system security
3. Implements, tunes and supports core server infrastructure operating systems and application software, as appropriate; provides on-call support for core infrastructure systems as required
4. Maintains a broad knowledge of current and emerging state-of-the-art systems technologies, architectures and products as appropriate based on the core server infrastructure
5. Assists where available with low level networking administration
6. Managing, monitoring and configuring backups for enterprise
7. Maintains system compliance in line with J-SOX standards
8. Assists in planning and recommending future technologies for the core server infrastructure
9. Documents and maintains work instructions along with integral diagrams pertaining to the core systems infrastructure through the infrastructure team's documentation repository
10. Assists Service Desk in advanced troubleshooting on miscellaneous issues where appropriate
11. Responsible for adhering to all Company J-SOX related compliance processes and procedures
12. Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned
1. Understand and support the Vision and Values of Staffmark 2. BachelorÃ¢â¬â¢s degree and/or 3+ years of technology-based experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Information Technology /
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 81946
Posted Date: 8/12/2018