Material Handler - Greeneville, TN
Branch ID: 5045
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.50 - $14.00
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Picking orders from inventory
Unloading, moving and storing materials
Utilizing manual lifts, reach trucks and transfer equipment (requires applicable safety and operational training)
Storing and stacking materials according to company standards
Identifying and verifying parts
Reporting inventory shortages and recommending new orders
Removing damaged materials from stock
- Strong mechanical aptitude, analytical mindset, reasoning abilities and problem solving skills.
- Good training and leadership skills; team oriented. Highly motivated.
- Experience operating riding forklifts.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, push 200 lbs, stand, sit, bend, kneel, or reach throughout shift.
- Flexibility to work over time.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations.
Computer experience with Windows, Excel, Word, and Lotus Notes.
- English language proficiency, to include verbal and written communication.
* HSD or GED * No Criminal Background * Prior Material Handling Experience
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Greeneville, TN
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/10/2018