Material Handler - Greeneville, TN
Branch ID: 5045
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.50 - $14.00
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Picking orders from inventory
- Unloading, moving and storing materials
- Utilizing manual lifts, reach trucks and transfer equipment (requires applicable safety and operational training)
- Storing and stacking materials according to company standards
- Identifying and verifying parts
- Reporting inventory shortages and recommending new orders
- Removing damaged materials from stock
- Strong mechanical aptitude, analytical mindset, reasoning abilities and problem solving skills.
- Good training and leadership skills; team oriented. Highly motivated.
- Experience operating riding forklifts.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, push 200 lbs, stand, sit, bend, kneel, or reach throughout shift.
- Flexibility to work over time.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Computer experience with Windows, Excel, Word, and Lotus Notes.
- English language proficiency, to include verbal and written communication.
HSD or GED. Prior Material Handling Experience
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Greeneville, TN
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/03/2018