Maintenance Mechanic - Tolleson, AZ
Branch ID: 5043
Pay Rate/Salary: $23.00 - $24.00
This position requires the ability to analyze, troubleshoot and repair untilities equipment. Troubleshoot, repair and perform preventative maintenance on boilers, air compressors, cooling tower and pre-expansive equipment. There may be some MIG/TIG welding on occasion as well.
- Maintain a safe, clean organized work area throughout the facility and common areas
- Comply with OSHA polocies and procedures, good manufacturing practices, HACCP and Safe Quailty Food guidlines.
- Ability to run low and high (110v, 260V) electrical wiring and conduit
- General understanding of how PLC's and control wiring functions with minor troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to troubleshoot motors, blowers, gearboxes, pumps, VFD's and mechanical equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical issues with boilers, air compressors, cooling tower, pre expansion and anciliary equipment
- Must perform meter reading and chemical testing of water treatment systems
- Participate in the continuous development of a preventative maintenance program for all equipment, including mechanical and electriacl inspections.
- Use the approved procedures when using lock out/tag out procdure when working on all machines with energy sources.
- Ensure accurate maintenance record keeping.
- Maintain a collaborative relationship with other departments and co-workers.
- Promote and maintain a positive and respectful environment.
- Assist with Production when necessary.
- Assist with plant start-up and shut-down.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Buckeye and 83rd Ave
- Problem solving analysis
- Technical capacity
- Basic computer skills
High School Diploma or equvalent experience of 3 years or more in manufacturing equipment
experience in industrial air compressors, boilers and cooling towers
Knowledge of low volt up to 480V and pneumatic equipment
Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Knowledge of HACCP standards is preferred
Forklift experience is a sit down and scissor lift
Ability to work in elevated areas and tight spaces
Must be punctual, reliable and flexible with schdule including weekends
Good Communication skills
- Ability to communicate in Spanich is a plus
- Good sense of priority management
- Ability to worl under pressure.
If interested please reply with your resume. You can also stop in our office- Staffmark 9897 West McDowell Rd and speak with an account manager for more information. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Must have some MIG/TIG welding experience
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Tolleson, AZ
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 6/18/2018