Material Handler - Elwood, IL
Branch ID: 5740
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $18.00
New base pay increase for our Material Handler position! Now $13/hour.
Great Attendance + Top Performance = Big Weekly Paycheck!
Get 2 containers done and go home when your work is completed.
1st Shift: 7am- 3:30pm (Monday - Friday)
Submit your application at https://www.mystaffmark.com/registration.asp – Call Kelli at 331-300-1317 when complete.
What does a Material Handler do?
- Receive, sort and palletize medical supplies from a container.
- Hands-on work. Lifting boxes weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Be on the move. You should be willing and able move at a steady pace.
- Keep production above 100% to earn top dollars for your work!
Things you should know about your position:
- Reflective vest, Safety Glasses (Provided)
- Steel Toe shoe or Steel toe boots (Required)
- Quality, attendance, and productivity are critical to earning top pay!
- Working inside of container.
- Training is provided so you have an understanding. We will invest in you and ensure you are set up for success so that you can earn top pay for your performance.
How do you earn top pay? Keep it moving!
- You and your teammate will receive in medical supplies from container on to a pallet.
- You will be given a time to unload the container. Your goal is to beat the time given.
- Be on the move. Keep your attendance in good standing, and productivity above 100% for the week and earn top pay.
Refer a friend and get $50 referral bonus! (Unlimited)
Call Kelli at 331-300-1317 after you apply!
Steel Toe Shoes/Boots. Great Attendance. Reliable. Team Player. Money Motivated.
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Elwood, IL
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 10/10/2018