Material Handler - Elwood, IL
Branch ID: 5740
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 - $18.00
Great Attendance + Top Performance= $$Big Weekly Paycheck$$
1st Shift: 7am- 3:30pm (Monday - Friday)
Submit your application at https://www.mystaffmark.com/registration.asp – Call Kelli at 331-300-1317 when complete.
What does a Material Handler do?
Receive, sort and palletize shipments from a container.
Hands-on work. You can expect to palletize surgical gloves and medical mask boxes weighing up to 30 pounds.
Be on the move. You should be willing and able move at a steady pace. To earn top dollars for your work!
Keep production above 100% and earn additional pay!
Call Kelli at 331-300-1317 today and start earning tomorrow!
Things you should know about your position:
• Reflective vest, Safety Glasses (Provided)
• Steel Toe shoe or Steel toe boots (Required)
• Quality, attendance, and productivity are critical to earning top pay!
• Working inside of a container on the dock.
• Training is provided so you have an understanding. We will invest in you and ensure you are set up for success so that you can earn top pay for your performance!
• Hands-on work. You can expect to palletize surgical gloves and medical mask boxes weighing up to 30 pounds
How do you earn top pay? Keep it moving!
You and your team mate will receive in medical supplies from container on to a pallet.
You will be given a time to unload the container. Your goal is to beat the time given.
Be on the move. Keep your attendance in good standing, and productivity above 100% for the week and earn top pay.
Click apply! Complete the application! Call Kelli Harris 331-300-1317
Refer a friend and get $50 referral bonus! (Unlimited)
Steel Toe Shoes/Boots Great Attendance Reliable Team Player Money Motivated
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Elwood, IL
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 8/08/2018