Printing Finisher - Mason, OH
Branch ID: 109
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $13.00
This position is 7a to 7p and the schedule rotates over all 7 days.
The Finisher is responsible for visually inspecting for defects in printed roll material on a high speed machine. You would also prepare finished product for shipment.
- Sets up Finishing machines according to order specifications.
- Retrieves printed rolls from the press that the inspector is working with.
- Puts printed roll on machine and threads web through machine.
- Visually inspects product for obvious defects.
- Performs detailed visual inspection when necessary to determine quality of product where limits are not clearly defined. Removes defects and splices acceptable material back together to continue on.
- Notifies supervisor when inspection data exceeds acceptable limits or when major incidents of poor quality occur.
- Records results on inspection computer and reports defects found to press operator. Maintains yield forms and charts of inspection data, quality levels, and shares the information with the producing press operator.
- Make boxes, label boxes with identification and sample label, and polybag all boxes as specified by the customer specifications.
- Cut cores for production order according to order specifications.
- Make sure following shift is left with appropriate supplies.
- Clean area around equipment at the end of shift.
- Dexterity and preciseness required to operate equipment. - Considerable mental and visual effort. - Job involves lifting up to 30 pounds throughout the shift. - Job involves standing most of the shift.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Mason, OH
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 5/22/2018