Surfacing specialist - Aurora, IL
Branch ID: 3248
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 - $13.00
General warehouse associate for an eyeglass manufacturer and distributor.
Monday – Friday
Hours: 3:30p – 11:30 pm
- Fast paced, production environment.
- Regularly work with others.
- Regularly required to work with or around chemicals.
- Work area may be wet/dirty.
- Regularly works near moving mechanical parts.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
The tasks of this position generally requires duties to be performed by:
- Frequently lift and move up to 10 lbs. to waist height unaccompanied.
- Regularly stand/walk for duration of shift.
- Occasionally required to stoop, climb, or balance.
- Coordinated use of hands and fingers to grasp, feel objects, transfer small items from one hand to another, fine manipulation, and bilateral reach with arms.
- Use of close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Safety and Ergonomic Requirements:
- Must practice safe work practices at all times and report any unsafe conditions immediately.
- Required to wear the appropriate PPE while in the laboratory, including but not limited to safety eyewear and enclosed shoes.
- Follow all personal dress requirements according to the established dress code and safety requirements. (Belts, no loose clothes, maintained hands and nails.)
The primary focus of this position is to polish lenses, de-block lenses, and coat lenses. Duties in this position are usually repetitive, requiring limited analysis and use of individual judgment. Specific duties for this position include load and unload the machine, rinse lenses and take them off the blocks, peel tape, reclaim alloy, and coat lenses.
All duties to be performed according to the established standard and in compliance with all company policies and procedures while maintaining regular, prompt attendance and availability for overtime as needed:
- Rub lenses in a circular motion and put it on the suction cup
- Step on the foot pedal to release from the suction cup
- Look at lens in the florescent light for imperfections
- Wand trays to the appropriate staging stations
What can we offer you if you apply and get selected for this job?
A starting pay rate of $12.00 -$13.00
Why choose us? Choose us because we can offer benefits similar to being hired direct.
Weekly Pay on Friday – Direct Deposit or Paycard
Health Insurance, Dental & Vision Insurance
- To be considered for these positions, submit your application at www.mystaffmark.com – please choose Naperville as your location. Please submit your updated resume to us at Lacey.email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Or call 630-717-9191 press 0, 0 and ask for Lacey
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/ Disabled
Detail oriented Being able to stand and walk for long periods of time. Reliable transportation Ã¢â¬â must be able to make it to work on time!
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Aurora, IL
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 5/25/2018