Project Manager Framing Construction - East Windsor, CT
Branch ID: 5246
Travel to building sites throughout New England and NY to Manage Projects' standards.
Work with team to insure service to customers regarding supply, installation and compliance.
Ensure Safety & company standards are met and upheld.
Qualified Candidates have experience with:
- Metal stud framing (residential and commercial)
- Reading & interpreting framing plans
- Supervising & managing employees and labor contractors
- OSHA 10 or 30
- Travelling to job sites throughout New England and NY
- Contracts, work schedules, budgets
This is an opportunity to join a growing company with a unique product.
Company tools you will be provided include:
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
- Cell Phone
Compensation is based on experience.
Experience in construction, framing and/or residential and commercial carpentry; OSHA 10; ability to travel throughout New England and NY
East Windsor, CT
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Project Manager Framing Construction
City, State or Zip Code: East Windsor, CT
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 7/24/2018