Forklift Operator - Mcdonough, GA
Branch ID: 5081
Pay Rate/Salary: Up to: $13.50
Staffmark is recruiting for a talented individuals to fill the role of Forklift Operator in McDonough, Ga. We are looking for Forklift Clamp, Reach and Electric Pallet Jack.
* Receives material coming into the building by vendors, customers, or other warehouses accurately and promptly.
* Verifies the quantity and description of materials received by checking merchandise against the packing list.
* Prepares a receiving report if none is available.
* Examine incoming shipments, reject damaged items. Appropriately report/record any discrepancies.
* To accurately place materials on shelves, in racks or other designated storage areas in an orderly manner.
* Enter quantity received against the purchase order in the computer system and print back order and inventory stock put away list.
* Attaches identifying tag or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers.
* Assembles and fills orders to be shipped to customers.
* Preparation of all shipping documentation.
* Review all orders to determine if they were picked correctly.
* Ensure warehouse/equipment is maintained on a regular basis.
* Safely operate all the necessary equipment in work area.
* To accurately identify and count stock materials as listed on the cycle count list.
The ideal candidate will have at least one year of related work experience. Experience with Warehouse equipment. Ideally would have experience with JD Edwards warehouse computer system.
Staffmark offers our employees a competitive salary and benefit package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, short-term disability insurance, and more.
Contact Staffmark today to join our team of exceptional people!
Competencies: * Be able to identify product by size, type, style, color or product code. * Solid reading skills, must be able to read orders/match orders on shipping tickets to items picked. * Basic math skills and reasoning skills. * Experience of power-truck equipment. * Ability to understand and execute instructions. * General understanding of the warehouse and footprint * Operate inventory control equipment, i.e., bar-coding equipment, handheld devices. Qualifications: * High school diploma or GED required * Warehouse and distribution
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Mcdonough, GA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 6/08/2018