Disassembly - Enfield, CT
Branch ID: 5033
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $13.00
Disassembly/DeBuilder - Automotive Experience Is a Huge Plus!!
Are you someone who likes taking things apart and putting things together?
This position will involve the disassembly of core units (transmissions), identify useable components, prepare parts and units for the building/assembly phase.
The following describes the scope of the position:
- Disasseble/breakdown: cores, transmissions, and related parts
- Identify useable components and properly scrap unusable parts
- Preparation of parts to include: washing, cleaning, wire wheel, grinding and painting
- Stocking useable compnents within department inventory
- Timely and thorough preparation of parts to feed to assembly phase
- Experience working with hoists
This is a 1st shift (8am to 5pm), Monday-Friday position. Temp to Hire.
$13.00 Per Hour
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Basic mechanical knowledge - ability to identify parts and components. - Use and be familiar with materials, tools and equipment, and skill in the use and care of tolls, equipment and machinery. - Ability to understand work instruction requirements.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Enfield, CT
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 7/02/2018