Shipping Specialist - Spartanburg, SC
Branch ID: 5031
Contact: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $12.00
Picks/pulls materials from stock using computerized manufacturing work orders and pick lists.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares orders for outgoing shipments.
- Receives pick list; reads orders to ascertain part number, quantity, and location.
- Retrieves items from inventory locations.
- Ensures that correct part numbers are picked and agree with pick list.
- Shipment and order auditing to verify pick list details.
- Assembles orders and packs them into boxes for shipment to our customers.
- Delivers orders to shipping ensuring orders are staged in order of delivery.
- Maintains pick records of items pulled for shipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
*Familiarity with JDE a plus *Attention to detail is critical *Must work with sense of urgency *Effective communication and problem solving skills *Must have excellent verbal communication skills *Must support and work in a team environment *Must be able to use and operate scan gun (RF scanner) *Must be able to lift 25 lbs on a frequent basis and be able to work standing and walking most of the day *Excellent attendance record and solid performance record
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Spartanburg, SC
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 6/12/2018