Lab Tech - Columbia, IL
Branch ID: 5721
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $12.00
Hiring for 2ND SHIFT
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cross-Train in general Finish positions to assist department as needed.
- Assist in the continuous operation of loading and unloading Automated Edger equipment
- Maintain 5S duties
- Cross-train and help in other areas of department when needed and as directed by Supervisor
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to manipulate, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and use tools provided to complete his/her work. The employee is frequently required to stand and/or sit. The employee is occasionally required walk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Basic understanding of the Injury and Illness Prevention Program and the Hazard Communication Program
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Must wear all required PPE
Apply at http://www.staffmark.com, after applying call 844-540-1963 or 314-451-0355
To qualify for these positions you will you need to pass a drug test, background check, and will need to have an updated resume! If interested in any positions, please Come to 12460 St. Charles Rock Road. Please dress professional!!
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Columbia, IL
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/03/2018