Building Maintenance Associate - Goshen, IN
Branch ID: 5153
Pay Rate/Salary: $16.50 - $19.00
Staffmark is currently searching for a talented individual to fill the role of building maintenance. The purpose of building maintenance is to maintain the buildings at its highest condition.
- Maintain Building Environment. (Air systems)
- Ensure building systems are functional ( Doors, Dock plates, Building Drains, Exhaust fans, etc)
- Building cosmetics
- Deliveries and pick-ups.
- Help oversee all building projects.
- Schedule regulatory inspections. (Fire Door, Sprinkles systems, Scissor Safety lifts)
- Ensure that Safety is the main focus for yourself and others
- Ability to repair, build, create cosmetics of the building
- To work independently
- Work with vendors as needed
- Work overtime as needed
- Able to pass MVR (Motor Vehicle Report)
- Excellent Safety Record
- Climb stairs
- Lift at least 50 pounds if needed
Opportunities for conversion to the company is available!
If interested in this position, please apply at www.mystaffmark.com!
High school diploma or GED Reliable transportation Ability to lift up to 50lbs if needed Ability to stand, squat, bend, and climb stairs as needed Previous experience is a must!
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Building Maintenance Associate
City, State or Zip Code: Goshen, IN
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 7/13/2018