Utility Associate - Akron, IN
Branch ID: 5153
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.65 - $15.65
Supports operations by preparing and cleaning work sites; maintaining supplies and materials, possibly help out on production line.
* Prepares work site by obtaining and delivering equipment, tools, supplies, and materials.
* Maintains clean and safe work site by removing scrap; sweeping and mopping area; erecting barriers; following safety rules and procedures; wearing personal protective equipment.
* Maintains work supplies and materials by reading work orders; locating and verifying items in inventory; loading items on trucks or pull-carts; moving items to site; unloading items.
* Returns items to storage inventory by loading, moving, and unloading items.
* Maintains work records by entering production statistics, and materials and supplies used;
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Lifting,Inventory Management, Inventory Control, General Math Skills,Manufacturing Experience.
High School Diploma or GED Reliable Transportation Ability to lift, stand, squat, and or bend throughout shift Ability to wear steel toe shoes
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Akron, IN
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 8/02/2018