Finishing Operator - Warsaw, IN
Branch ID: 5153
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $13.25
Staffmark currently has an opening for finishing operator within an orthopedic environment. As a finishing operator you are responsbile for sterile cleaning, laser etching, and packaging material.
- Cratex-deburrs parts using conventional hand held tools and or small deburr wheels.
- Bead Blast-blasts parts using standard blasting cabinets, blasting media,and fixtures.
- Shot Peen-shot peens parts using shot peen equipment, shot peen media and fixtures.
- Rotofinish-uses vibratory equipment and media
- Aqueous Clean-uses cleaning equipment and solutions or equivalent processes.
- Assembly & Stake-assembles components together, performs set-ups on presses and dies or other tooling as required, stakes parts together.
- Laser Etch-Sets up and operates laser marking machines using fixtures and computer programs to mark (identify) product.
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Good math skills
- Multi-task skills
- Good communication skills
- Hand and Eye coordination
- Manual dexterity
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and use precision measuring devices.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Work well under pressure and maintain positive attitude.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Complies with all ISO and GMP procedures and policies
- Properly fills out and completes paperwork and labor recording transactions.
- Performs basic duties of assigned job function
- Maintains cleanliness of the work area.
- Verifies product quality and ensures part integrity.
- And/or other duties assigned.
- Performs primary job function with little or no direct assistance.
- Assists in the training of coworkers in primary job function.
- Cross-trained and satisfactorily performs the duties in at least two-three Finishing Operator functions.
If interested in this position, please submit your application to www.mystaffmark.com to start the hiring process!
Highschool Diploma or GED Good math skills Multi-task skills Good communication skills Hand and Eye coordination Manual dexterity Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and use precision measuring devices. Ability to work in fast paced environment. Work well under pressure and maintain positive attitude. Ability to work as a team.
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Warsaw, IN
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 8/02/2018