Quality Inspector - Warsaw, IN
Branch ID: 5153
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $13.00
Staffmark currently has an opening for a quality inspector. As a quality inspector you will be responsible for ensuring product meets dimensional specifications and is cosmetically acceptable.
- Accurately fills out Lot History Records and other quality records such as MCDR's, and Deviations.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of the work area.
- Uses drawings and inspection criteria to inspect all product to ensure dimensions are to print/specifications.
- Uses micrometers, calipers, optical comparator, electrical indicators, and other mechanical measuring devices.
- Uses both English and metric standards measurements.
- Accepts or rejects product.
- Communicates questionable product and/or non-conforming product to QC Group Leader and/or supervision for their review.
- Checks all gages prior to use in inspection.
- Enters dimensional and cosmetic data into the Quality Reporting Management.
- Performs inspections using the applicable "First in First Out-FIFO" system
- Performs Product Release & Cell inspection as needed.
- And / or other duties as may be needed.
- Understands and utilizes cosmetic inspection criteria for product acceptability.
- Performs functional tests using specialized equipment (excluding the CMM)
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Familiar with and able to use calipers and micrometers
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain positive attitude.
- Eagerness to learn and expand responsibilities.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs MAX
- Hand and eye coordination
For more information, please contact our Warsaw office today at 574-269-5627!
To start the hiring process, please submit your application to www.mystaffmark.com!
High school diploma or GED Ability to read and understand engineering drawings Familiar with and able to use calipers and micrometers Good interpersonal skills Ability to work in fast paced environment Ability to work under pressure and maintain positive attitude. Eagerness to learn and expand responsibilities. Ability to work in team environment. Ability to lift up to 40lbs MAX Hand and eye coordination
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Warsaw, IN
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 8/02/2018