Machine Attendant - Bartlett, IL
Branch ID: 3248
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $11.25
Operate Injection molding machine and produce quality parts maintaining the suggested cycle time.
· 2nd shift, 3:30PM - 12:00AM, Pay $11.25
· must be able to lift at least 30lbs
· must be able to read and write
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Keep press and manufacturing area clean all the time. If you feel machine area is not safe or has safety issue, then notify shift supervisor immediately.
Operate injection molding machine as per operator instructions per the respective job and given training. Break off the runners and visually check parts for any apparent defect comparing with the workmanship standards. Operator must be able to move up to 30 lbs from machine to skid. In the case of a heavy box or if the machine is producing defective parts, then operator must contact shift supervisor.
Occasionally operator will participate in preventive maintenance programs and work with a given supervisor. The employee is required to work in a moderate noise and temperature levels in the workplace.
Se Habla Español
How to apply:
- To be considered for these positions, submit your application at www.mystaffmark.com – please choose Naperville as your location. Please submit your updated resume to us at Lacey.email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Or call 630-717-9191 press 0, 0 and ask for Lacey or Jose
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.
Must be able to read and write. No experience required!
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Bartlett, IL
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 7/13/2018