Web User Experience Assistant - San Francisco, CA
Branch ID: 3277
Seeking a Jr. Digital Experience Coordinator to join our global team. This role supports an established, well-known company with headquarters in San Francisco. They are known for their beloved brands, as well as their work in sustainability and green initiatives. This role is a 6 contract to start, but has potential to be converted to a career role with the company.
The Digital Experience Coordinator is accountable for delivering an outstanding online shopping experience by ensuring customers easily find and buy the products they need and love.
• Work with account management team to maintain existing products, add new products, remove obsolete items and manage inventory issues on site
• Execute category and site maintenance on a daily basis, ensuring item-level accuracy and optimum merchandising including checking for accuracy of product imagery and copy and requesting maintenance as needed
• Execute regular site reviews to find and resolve issues and identify opportunities for improvement
• Communicates product attributes for systems set up, responsible for tracking product status for items from order to going live on site including editorial shots/assets
• Partner with Marketing and Content teams to suggest site enhancements and item placement to improve customer shopping experience
• Coordinate the creation and modification of dynamic search-related landing pages and product detail pages to support and improved onsite experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
• 2-3 years of site merchandising, retail buying or equivalent experience
• Passionate about understanding and driving consumer behavior
• Highly detailed, analytical and process-oriented
• Excellent communication, project management and collaboration skills
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Experience in web product support or web coordination within an ecommerce environment is desirable.
San Francisco, CA
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
Web User Experience Assistant
City, State or Zip Code: San Francisco, CA
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 8/14/2018