Contract Administrator - San Ramon, CA
Branch ID: 3277
Staffmark Professional Services is seeking a dynamic Contracts Administrator for their client located at San Ramon, CA. Local candidates to SF Bay Area ONLY.
The main function of the Contract Administrator/Analyst is to support the Category Managers in the tactical aspects of their contracting and procurement activities.
• Supplier training and certifications compliance monitoring – Collect suppliers' compliance reporting documentation and review supplier's submissions for completeness and adherence to requirements.
• Rate change proposal analysis – use existing tools such as the Labor Rate Computation Sheet Excel tool to compare with previous proposals and state effect of the changes and provide to category manager for them to negotiate changes.
• Train suppliers on updating their electronic catalogs and validate rate changes – train suppliers on catalogs (essentially Excel spreadsheet) and validate in the catalog that their proposals match their catalog updates.
• Coordination with Timekeeping – Coordinate with timekeeping on release of new catalogs based on when rates are effective and when Timekeeping is up to date on invoices.
• Validation of invoice reconciliations – Validate any reconciliations needed with Timekeeping based on timing of rate effectiveness and Timekeeping invoicing activity.
• Contract Summaries – create Summaries in Sharepoint template for suppliers' compensation schedules, listing out various aspects of compensation that is laid out in the contract Compensation Schedule.
• Equipment utilization reviews – Perform equipment utilization reviews to ensure we're paying optimal rates.
• MLA/PLA work hours changes – Update contract exhibit listing out local union work hours.
• Maintenance and Industrial Services (MIS) Compensation Schedule and all the attachments changes and issues – assist Category Managers with updating the compensation schedule and exhibits for Maintenance contracts.
• Owner Controlled Insurance Program (OCIP) documentation and changes administration. – interface with corporate group on OCIP supplier changes and internal changes. Review monthly OCIP reports to ensure responsiveness from designated contractors.
• Invoice audits – review suppliers' invoices to ensure charges are compliant with supplier's contracts.
• Insurance monitoring – collect and review for compliance supplier's insurance certificates.
• Supplier name changes and acquisitions – interface with corporate supply chain and Finance groups to update ARIBA and SAP systems when suppliers have these changes.
• Supplier qualification: Interface with Shared Services to perform supplier qualification, follow-up and liaison work.
• Create basic amendments – create contract amendments for items such as name changes, extensions under direction from Category managers.
• System updates – update ARIBA, ACP, and other systems as directed by Category managers.
• Update category progress and status reports
• Verify completion of Demand Requests to our Shared Services systems support group in Manila.
• Liaison to verify CHESM Supplemental Forms have been completed and submitted to Manilla Shared Services.
• Schedule lunch and learns as requested by Category Manager.
• Coordinate incidental orders, such as business cards
• Put together contract packages with associated exhibits to prepare for signature and system upload.
• Update Supplier Contact database.
Basic level of proficiency with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint; SharePoint, ARIBA, Maximo, SAP experience a plus. Bachelor's degree preferred. 2-4 years buyer
BS Degree Required 2-4 years Buyer experience Basic level of proficiency with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint; SharePoint, ARIBA, Maximo, SAP experience a plus. Local to San Francisco Bay Area
San Ramon, CA
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: San Ramon, CA
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 7/24/2018