Inventory Clerk - Watsonville, CA
Branch ID: 3726
Are you looking for a set schedule?? Are you interested in growing within a company? For over three decades, FOX has been an industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, off-road cars, trucks, and SUVs.
We are a racing based, product driven company and we don't limit that winning, performance driven attitude to just the race course. It happens everyday within FOX! If you are interested in joining this amazing team please see our opening below for Shipping Clerk:
The Inventory Clerk will be responsible for the following:
• Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity.
• Maintain product identification and location program.
• Research inventory discrepancies and ability to reconcile them.
• Responsible for completing physical inventories/cycle counts/random or receipt audits/reconciliations.
• Track and report non-conforming product.
• Resolve inventory problems in a timely manner.
• Document damaged product.
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs. as part of the job function.
How can you Qualify?:
The right candidate must have the following Skills:
- Computer Knowledge
- Organizational and Attention to Detail skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
Swing Shift: M-F 300PM -1130PM
If this is a fit for you please submit your resume over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you a call!
Reliable, Punctual, Independent, Focused, Able to lift 40 lbs
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Watsonville, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 7/25/2018