Sales Coordinator - Shelton, CT
Branch ID: 5033
Pay Rate/Salary: $18.00 - $20.00
Sales Coordinator - Temp To Hire
$18 to $20 An Hour Based On Experience
This position is primarily responsible for the coordination of the ordering, importing, and distribution of motors built in China for the indistrial product line, as well as directed customer support and management. As interaction with various operational areas of the company is necessary, strong business acumen is key.
Rsponsibilities Will Consist Of:
· Primary customer contact to receive customer releases and purchase orders. Direct all customer commercial issues and drive to resolution to build and/or maintain positive relationships.
· Review customer requirements and determine quantities of parts to be ordered from China to fill requirements while maintaining safety stock at appropriate levels as determined by management. Monitor aged inventory on hand and work with customer and/ or China to reduce to acceptable level.
· Enter Internal Purchase Orders, Customer Sales Orders and perform related functions within the Oracle production system. Keep separate record of part number history of transactions and related detail to be used as quick reference tool when necessary.
· Create shipment documents and interface with distribution warehouses to ensure shipments occur in a timely, accurate manner.
· Responsible for accuracy of customer master records and item master records, including maintaining correct addresses, pricing, pallet multiples, available inventory balance, application code, contracts, stocking agreements, etc.
· Facilitate resolution of any problems for designated customers by being a liaison to Quality, Engineering, Hong Kong Order Management Center, Accounts Receivable, etc.
· Prepare, analyze, and strive to meet sales rolling forecast each month. This excel file needs to be updated accurately with most recent customer schedule information, program updates, and judgment based upon historical sales, current issues at customer or in China production, etc.
· Manage high level of detail and multitask efficiently with accuracy.
Interested candidate please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Strong Excel background - Oracle knowledge a plus - Sharp problem solving and analytical skills a must, as this position deal with continually changing demand requirements which require detailed tracking to substantiate product pipeline. - Related experience in production planning, logistics, material control, customer service, or account coordination is helpful.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Shelton, CT
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/13/2018