Dispatch Coordinator - Flower Mound, TX
Branch ID: 5063
Pay Rate/Salary: $14.00 - $14.50
This assignment will be responsible for, but not limited to coordinating all aspects of trial reservation, planning, and distribution processes within the network as requested by the sales team.
• Serves as the key Customer Service Representative at the site, and builds strong relationships with members of the customer sales force
• Performs daily load planning, routing and coordinating of trial requests (Inbound and Outbound) using warehouse and transportation management systems
• Maintains open communication with customer sales force regarding the availability of trial units, and scheduling of deliveries.
• Acts as a central communication hub between network drivers, customers, site personnel, and third party carriers.
• Performs product functionality checks to ensure Outbound units are clean and in proper working condition.
• Utilizes thorough product knowledge to ensure customers receive the correct product in proper working condition.
• Manages and maintains trial inventory.
• Performs general administrative duties including but not limited to data entry, filing, and telephone/email correspondence.
• Complies with and identifies improvement opportunities in all related Control Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures, and Work Instructions.
• Attends regional deliveries to validate processes and manage customer service expectations.
• Advanced MS Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, & Word.
• Experience using warehouse, transportation, and inventory management systems preferred.
• Ability to interact with all levels of staff and external customers in a courteous and professional manner.
• Must have very strong customer service skills and the ability to interact with customers frequently.
• Ability to manage, coordinate, and prioritize multiple tasks without direct supervision.
Minimum of 1–3 years related experience and/or training required. DOT experience, warehousing experience, and familiarity with local geography and traffic patterns preferred.
$14.50 starting pay
Qualifications Ã¯âÂ· Advanced level technical skills utilizing MS Office Ã¢â¬â Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, & Word. Ã¯âÂ· Experience using warehouse, transportation, and inventory management systems preferred. Ã¯âÂ· Ability to interact with all levels of staff and external customers in a courteous and professional manner. Ã¯âÂ· Must have very strong customer service skills and the ability to interact with customers frequently. Ã¯âÂ· Ability to manage, coordinate, and prioritize multiple tasks without direct supervision. Ã¯âÂ· Ability to communicate with tact, diplomacy, and authority, when necessary.
Flower Mound, TX
Supply Chain - Logistics
Temp to Hire Position
Supply Chain - Logistics
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Flower Mound, TX
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/01/2018