Oracle Tech Analyst - Santa Cruz, CA
Branch ID: 3277
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
FOX Factory, Inc. – Oracle Tech Analyst – Scotts Valley, CA (95066)
About the Company:
In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. For over three decades, FOX has been an industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, off-road cars, trucks, and SUVs.
Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year round. FOX has equipped vehicles and racers that have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in — from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX from every other suspension company.
FOX Factory, Inc., a fast-growing and dynamic company in Scotts Valley, CA (95066) has an exciting opportunity for an Jr. Oracle Tech Analyst.
The Jr. Oracle Tech Analyst will design, develop, and deliver database components of software applications using PL/SQL and other Oracle tools and technology, and troubleshoots any problems with them. This individual will also execute trial runs of software applications, review programs, and perform system analysis.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Coordinates the full life cycle of IT projects using SQL Developer, Toad, Work Flow Builder, JDeveloper for OAF and BI/XML Publisher Desktop, PL/SQL, Web Services and Unix.
- Coordinates the development and implementation of dashboard solutions using Oracle ADF.
- Oversees the implementation of test validations of the application.
- Participates in application walk throws with users.
- Implements user controls.
- Produces project documentation.
- Interacts with business teams to clarify requirements and business needs.
- Collaborates with other developers, architects, and quality assurance teams to determine optimal solution architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and scalability.
- Troubleshoots, corrects errors in programs, and optimizes code to ensure performance and security requirements.
- Writes complex queries, stored procedures, software packages, and triggers.
- Implements the data model that the required applications requirement, the rules for data integrity, and the specified functions for accessing and manipulating the application data.
- Prepares and maintains documents, code documentation, workflow charts, and diagrams as needed to describe the program's intended functionality, the data flow, the logic used, and any significant considerations made.
- BS degree in Computer Science, IT Technologies, Programming, Development and or equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in information technology, preferably Oracle E-Business Suite.
- PL/SQL Coding
- Experience to support Oracle EBS applications development including pl/sql, sql*plus, forms and reports.
- Experience in some Oracle EBS functional areas such as Financials, Purchasing, Inventory, Process Manufacturing, Order Management, Warehouse Management, MSCA, ASCP, EDI.
- Experience creating GUI prototypes and Oracle Application Framework (OAF).
- Experience with Oracle EDI.
- Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2 Applications.
- Strong communication skills; ability to communicate cross functionally with non-technical users.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Required Qualifications: BS degree in Computer Science, IT Technologies, Programming, Development and or equivalent. 1 to 3 years of experience in information technology, preferably Oracle E-Business Suite. Preferred Qualifications: PL/SQL Coding Experience to support Oracle EBS applications development including pl/sql, sql*plus, forms and reports. Experience in some Oracle EBS functional areas such as Financials, Purchasing, Inventory, Process Manufacturing, Order Management, Warehouse Management, MSCA, ASCP, EDI. Experience creating GUI prototypes and Oracle Application Framework (OAF). Experience with Oracle EDI. Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2 Applications. Strong communication skills; ability to communicate cross functionally with non-technical users.
Santa Cruz, CA
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Oracle Tech Analyst
City, State or Zip Code: Santa Cruz, CA
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/01/2018